Franchising as a Career, an Investment, or Both
Is starting a business for you? Is a franchised business the best option? Learn how franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training, and ongoing support.
Whether you are looking for a career change, an additional revenue stream or something full-time, this event is your first step to becoming your own boss.
In this presentation we'll cover:
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels, and fees
- Common misconceptions about franchising
- The pro's and con's of owning a franchise
- Owning a franchise on a full-time basis vs. a part-time basis (semi-absentee ownership)
- The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer
- Growth trends in franchising that offer stability in up and down economies
- A strategic approach to safely researching and selecting the right franchise and mistakes to avoid
Speaker(s): Dan Aronoff, FranNet
Fee: No Cost