Incomplete or inaccurate documentation for international shipments can cost businesses time and money. Join Mike Allocca, President of Allocca Enterprises, Inc., for an Export Education: International Documents Training webinar to learn how your company can accurately articulate required documents to ensure customers, distributors and your company stays ahead of schedule.
International Documents Training is specifically designed to assist companies with understanding international documents and when and how these forms should be completed. During this two-hour session, attendees will discuss several forms including: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Shippers Export Declarations (SEDs)/Electronic Export Information (EEI), Certificates of Origin. Each document will be reviewed step-by-step to understand exactly how these forms should be completed and where attendees can look within company documents to ensure the information being used is accurate.
- Understanding how to correctly complete: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Shippers Export Declarations (SEDs)/Electronic Export Information (EEI’s) , Certificates of Origin.
- Understanding how to minimize delays in Customs by submitting the correct documents upfront.
- Identifying what other documents can be used to reduce delays, eliminate demurrage and shorten your product cycle.
- Understanding why companies should be using a DCS Statement on all invoices both domestic & international-
- USMCA “Certificates of Origin’s” – Common errors, when these should/shouldn’t be completed
Speaker(s): Mike Allocca
Fee: No Cost