Becoming a Diversity Supplier at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
You are now pre-registering with TSBDC to reserve your spot for this webinar. After registration, you can click the "continue" button to finish your registration with ZOOM, or you can complete via the link at the bottom of your registration confirmation email. You MUST complete both steps to receive your unique meeting ID by email, which will allow you to attend the webinar.
This is a straight to the point one-hour training session around:
- Why BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (BCBST) has a Supplier Diversity Program … Why is this important?
- Current and forecasted procurement needs of BCBST
- How to complete supplier enrollment and self-certification forms
- FAQs and live Q & A
Who should attend:
Minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, historically underutilized business, and Small Business Administration (SBA)-defined small business concerns are invited to meet with BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee procurement representatives to learn how to position themselves to be successful suppliers, and share their capabilities and skills that may meet an unmet procurement need of BCBST.
- David Geyer, MBA - Director Corporate Procurement, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Supplier Diversity Program
- Nesha Steele - Supplier Diversity Manager, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Supplier Diversity Program
Co-Sponsor(s): Kingsport Office of Small Business Development & Entrepreneurship (KOSBE); Kingsport Chamber; TSBDC, East Tennessee State University, BlueCross BlueShield Supplier Diversity
Fee: No Cost